Here are some of the top features of the ML193:
Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to standard furnaces.
Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0″ ESP
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly—exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor—silicon nitride construction for long product life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet—Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
- SureLight integrated control board—ensures full control of furnace operation